1.7.11

The Wild Legacy

So, "The Wild Legacy" will be the name of my ElfQuest fan fiction. I really fell in love with the story and The World of Two Moons (even though I haven't even nearly read all the series yet) and I almost jumped through the roof of excitement when I read that there was a roleplaying game based on it! I tried creating a character for myself, just for the fun of it, and she turned out really great. When I started thinking about her in the story, I realized that she was great chieftess material and that idea just spawned more and more new ones!
I haven't got that much details about anything yet, but at least I know that my tribe has once, long ago, separated from the Wolfriders and that my character, Wolfheart, is the third chief since they found their new home, Dew Brook. I have also planned on GM:ing an ElfQuest RPG so "The Wild Legacy" will most likely be the base for that too, but the two stories will be kept separated from each other.
I truly recommend reading the ElfQuest series, not only because it's amazing, but also because I won't be explaining every detail and some things might remain unclear due to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment