28.7.11

Accidents happen?...

I'm still in Stockholm, but thought that I would (for shits-and-giggles) make a bit of an update on what has happened here. That isn't much yet since we arrived on Tuesday morning, but I still wanted to make a little note in order to be able to go carefree rest of the week.
On Monday we went on a light shopping trip to Stockholm Outlet and I found the most wonderful pair of high-heeled leather boots! They may cost ~540Kr but hell no I'm going home without them! They are as comfy as a pair of Converse, but look much more bad-ass/stylish and can be worn in a bit colder weather too!
Yesterday we went out on random shopping by accident since mum wanted some new riding clothes. And why am I mentioning this? Because "I" bought a new sleeping-bag (399Kr)! The one I've used so far is really big and clumsy and I have hated carrying it around, but now I've got a little cute one that should fit in the bag I usually use instead!
Today we acctually went shopping in the city and I beat my sister and mum in the amount of stuff I found(wtf?). Catch of the day:
- a pair of skinny jeans (dark blue, 199Kr)
- a brown T-shirt (19.90Kr)
- a black top with the text "Who is fairest of them all" (9.90Kr)
- a book: The Name Of The Wind (~ 130Kr)
- a Pac-Man coffee-mug. It's one of those cool ones where things become visible when they get warm! (99Kr)
- three games (I had put my limit at two, but... shit happens? *looks innocent*):
   - Stolen, PS2 (29Kr!!)
   - Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, PS2 (79Kr)
   - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, PS2 (139Kr)
Tomorrow we're going to Junibacken (yes, the place is ment for small children... But who cares!) and Vasamuseet! We have also planned to go to National Historiska RiksmusĂ©et / Cosmonova, going to Gamla Stan in Stockholm so I can get to Science Fiction Bokhandeln and a few other minor things.

Much personal things lately, I know, but soon I'll be picking up "work" again in hope of getting things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment