17.7.11

Here we go again...

Sometimes I really hate how my creativity works... I have five projects going on at the moment: The City Never Sleeps, The Wild Legacy, Diasratensir, Simple Words On Blank Pages and the Fal'narn province in the world of Menidi'ath, not to mention that me and my friend are trying to put together a manga... And of course my head is already spitting out new ideas! I just saw the last Harry Potter movie (Which was really great by the way. I really had a hard time keeping myself from crying in a few scenes and HP also more or less introduced me to the fantasy genre, so it felt a bit sad to know that this was where that journey would end.) and at some point a line just gave me an idea to a new story... Now the idea is slowly starting to slip away, so I guess it will just vaporize into cosmos again. It's a bit sad, even though the timing was bad, since it would have made a good story...
Then again, I probably wouldn't have had the capacity to even try writing anything today, since my mind was just a big mess. All kinds of stuff popped up, vanished again before I got hold of it and then jumped at me again a little later. It's pretty inconvient to get in that state, because nothing just stays put and all those less desired thoughts appear a bit too frequently for my sanity's well-being... I guess the movie really saved me, since that made me pull myself together again...

No comments:

Post a Comment