5.7.11

General update 1.0

A quick update on what has happened lately:
- I have had my... fifth (?) D&D chapter, which went alright, even though it was just a random side-plot-thingy...
- I have managed to finish my shorts and some jewelry for the KÄFTAB-larp! They turned out really nice and I acctually was more patient with them than I thought I would be. The rest of the stuff I'll be making will also be a lot easier to sow/decorate.
- I have decided to start another blogg. That blogg will work like a short story / novell (depends a bit on how long I'll continue it). The blogg will be a character's diary, where she writes about her everyday life, problems and what one usually writes about in a diary. The first post in the blogg will work as a "foreword" to the whole thing and there will also be summaries about important characters and the story so far when needed (so I'll be updating it now and then). I have no idea if it will work, but I might as well give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment