24.7.11

Keep it cool girl!...

So now the larp KÄFTAB is over. the larp was a blast (thank you DMs!) even though it ate all my energy by some reason. It was a bit too easy to get in character though... The Javenna are really touchy-feely and I played an extravagant courtisan without any problems! Well that certainly tells some new things about my personality. Since I want to save some of my modesty I will leave out the details about the larp, but I can tell that I now have two characters chasing the same man. Lasidaari chases him in order to get him back to Javenna and Desdera chases him becuse he is her father (that whole mess should be mentioned in some earlier post). Now I as a player will have to stay neutral and let fate decide if which one or if any of them will reach, which will be hard since I love both of them...

Now I'm off to Stockholm for a bit more than a week. The timing is a bit off since I'm still a bit tired after the larp, but I guess I will manage.



By the way: Why does it seem like everything I get involved in becomes a mess sooner or later?...

No comments:

Post a Comment