11.6.11

Pushing the limit of my comfort box

So, I'm going to attend the larp "Känslomagikern är far till alla barnen" (Free translation: The emotion magician is the father to all the children) in July and my character is... "a bit" out of my comfort zone. Her name is Lasidaari, she is a Life magician / Body magician and she is a courtesan/information gatherer. Lasidaari is also one BIG personality, so I'm a bit nervous how I'm going to pull her off... But I guess I'll be fine since I'm starting to get used to doing a bit over the top characters.
I've already planned more or less what I'll be wearing and all I can say about the outfit is that I am more likely to freeze to death than get a heatstroke and I'll save a lot of money on getting fabric (which - on the other hand - I'll lose on buying all kinds of chains, buttons and other bling-bling stuff. I'll also be wearing A LOT of jewelry and I'm still about 3 bracelets, 2 "bracers" (bracelets-to-wear-on-the-arm-thingies), a pair of earrings (I'll probably make a pair of my own) and a few longer necklaces short... and all in gold. Hopefully I'll find a place where I can get them for a low price since I don't want to spend fortunes on stuff this time (I bought a bit too expensive ones for Sandman)...
In the end the larp is most likely going to be nuts (in a good way) and I'll deffinetly have a whole lot of fun! I'll probably mess up a few characters on the way, but who cares about small details... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment