20.6.11

A new toy for the creativity!

Dad just came home with a new camera (a Canon EOS 500D systemcamera)! Geez, I feel excited like a five-year-old on Christmas! I have been dreaming for ages to get a new one, since mine barely manages outside in bright daylight and taking pictures inside is impossible... But now I can start taking REAL pictures! I just need to get the hang of using the camera and then I'll give free reighns to my creativity (so, friends be careful. I might give you a call)! I got a serious creativity shock which I'll abuse as long as I can, so I might get a bit of a spurt on writing The City Never Sleeps also, but at the moment I'm too all-in on photography. I just have to wait for the right weather and then I'll start searching the town for places where I could get some interesting pictures! I already have a few ideas, so I really hope that I can start soon or I'll just pop of excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment