6.5.11

There's a surprise behind every corner!

I'll probably never stop surprising myself! I have just finished sowing the Aphrodite dress for Sandman (a larp, fyi for those who don't know) and it came out really good! OK, a few things are off here and there and I'll never touch chiffon even with a twelve foot pole after this, but still I'm satisfied! I've also recently (last Wednesday) auditioned for a part in the language courses Swedish/Finnish for fun (I auditioned to the Finnish one with a bit of whatever-I'm-already-here-attitude) and, well... I GOT THE LEADROLE FOR THE FINNISH ONE!!!
I have also come to the conclusion that I really like to underestimate myself... Why would I otherwise be so surprised everytime when things acctually do clear up in the end? In a way that is good though, since if things don't go exactly as planned (as they rarely do) I'm still satisfied. Then if things work out to a level of good I never thought I could achieve (even though it really wasn't that hard) I get extremely happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment