9.5.11

How's life treating you? 2.0

I have no idea what's happened lately; all kinds of positive things have been stacking up and I've had an unbelievable self-confidence boost. On the other hand, I've had to start thinking about some other things which in the end aren't so positive and more complicated than I wished them to be... I guess I just really have to realize I'm not a kid anymore and should start thinking things over more thoroughly and stop acting like I can ignore the the facts right infront of me before it's too late. I just hope that my personality won't be such an obstacle in the matter...
Luckily I've got stuff keeping me busy, but I probably have to change my plans for the outfit to the party with my friends, since I'm a bit sceptic if I have the money for the fabrics I'd want to use or not, and I don't want to take the risk that I wouldn't. But that doesn't make the world crash and burn! I just have to come up with plan B as fast as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment