9.5.11

Lucky little love goddess!

Now the larp Sandman: Seasons of Mists is over. It was most definietly one of the best larps I've ever attended! I played the greek love goddess Aphrodite and had so much fun! She didn't end up the way I planned, but she was still amazing. I still haven't quite understood how most things seemed to go as I wanted them to and that Desire didn't mess with my plans! I had a few things that went really bad though: Aphrodite, Bast and Freya made a bet: The one who seduces all three mortals (Simon, Ville and John Constantine) gets to lead the two losers' areas for three years. I lost, but in the end I had seduced the mortals (even though Simon was at the time already the Creator, I learned afterwards)! Also at the end of the game Eros said up his powers and left to Delirium's realm...
Other characters that attended were: Dream, Desire, Delirium, Bast, Anubis, Remiel, Duma, Odin, Thor, Freya, Loki, Glupa, Nergal, Simon/Creator (sorry I can't remember the mortal's last name), Ville/Lucifer (can't remember the last name here either), John Constantine and Eros.

I had some really interesting intrigues to this larp. I (Aphrodite) had been sent to Dream's castle in hope of acquiring the key to hell which Lucifer had given to Dream by Hades. Pretty soon I realized that I wasn't that likely to get it, but I still made a few deals here and there. I didn't prioritise that intrigue though.
I had also heard through rumours that there was something going on between Freya and Odin, so to piss Freya off (yes, my character didn't like her) I had planned to seduce Odin, which I acctually succeeded with.
The two angels that were attending (Remiel and Duma) were also very interesting and the most impressive things I'd ever seen. I had planned to try to make contact with them in hope that I could present the idea of creating a new golden era for mankind. I might acctualy have managed to somewhat pull this of, at least that's how I understood it by the things Remiel's player said afterwards, if it hadn't been for some unfortunate circumstances.
The intrigue I considered most important was to seduce Dream. OFF I thought that this would probably be impossible... But I was proved wrong! I acctually did manage with Eros's help to get to his good side and in the end he asked me to stay with him in his realm. Of course I couldn't say no to his request even though I was kinda heart-broken after Eros left.

All in all the larp was amazing and I have to give a big thank you to the GM (whom played Duma) and all my fellow players for a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment