22.3.11

Oh the sanity!

Yesterday I got my role for the larp The Red Night (a modern horror larp, HSM-goes-Silent-Hill-style, held 2.4.) and well... It's bloody insane! It's really good, but I really want to know how in the worldsomeone could get the idea for it! I can't tell much more atm, since I'll have to be all hush-hush until debrief about stuff... It will be hard to keep quiet, but I'll just have to manage somehow.

I've also started planning the second part of the series The city never sleeps and the second part will be called A shot of reality. I have a general idea about it (and the title obviously), but I'm still lacking a good start for it... But when I figure that out everything should be fine!

I'm also hoping that I can DM the third real chapter of D&D on Friday since it has been a while since my group played... I played myself last Sunday in a friends campaign and my god I love my character! She has a "little" tendency to be a bitch, but otherwise she is just wonderful!
I'm also playing in another friends D&D group (so I play in 2 and DM for a third) and she might Dm her next chapter this Sunday, so a lot of D&D in near future... And just to make my week-end even busier than it already is, I'm probably going to be a canvas/modell for two photo-projects (for the same person at least thank goodness) on Saturday... Busy, busy, busy! But since it's all just for fun I don't have a problem with it!

3 comments:

  1. So, what are ya playing? Human or Other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind, read you earlier loggs. You be geek. Hate you very many..

    ReplyDelete