9.3.11

A big bit o' sunshine and a little bit o' gunpowder

I've been pleased as a peach the whole day and it's just getting better! For starters I found a day-brightening message on my phone this morning, then I had an interesting psychology lesson, then we got our tests from the test-week handed out and I got good grades (8- in geopraphy and a 8½ in Swedish). A bit later I got a message from a friend asking if I'd like to play a pre-chapter of D&D (isn't the answer an obvious YES) and now the sun is peeking from behind those dull-gray clouds!

As the cherry on the top of all this I also have inspiration for a new character. I haven't got any use for her (YET), but she will be one kick-ass character! Her name is Erika Garret, she's about 25 years old (could be a bit more or less when I'm finished), she likes firearms and is a (ex-)military mechanic that always keeps those awsome aviator Ray-Bans on! She might be a bit rough around the edges, but if you get past that she is the most loyal friend you will ever get. Her past also isn't the brightest one, but there are some happy memories amongst the bad ones.