6.3.11

Character upon character...

Well, in reality I don't have THAT many characters to create atm... But the ones I have are really fun!
  Firstly there's Aphrodite for Sandman: Seasons of Mist. Her, of course, I have no need to create and finding information is fairly easy, but putting everything together and translating the texts will be a pain... And I still have to sow myself a dress, find a belt and find shoes for that role... Luckily I found all the jewells I'll need for her in Vasa on last Thursday! I felt like a shiny goddess with those already!
  Secondly there is Desdera. I have no idea when I'll acctually get to play her, but I know that there is a larp coming for that too... Desdera will be an interesting character to play to say the least, since already her parents make her background interesting: Her mother is from Serdanos and her father from Javenna. The interesting thing with this is that people from these two countries are more likely to kill each other on the spot than shaking hands...
  And I will also play the geek in the upcoming horror larp Red Night...
  So my future characters will be really interesting to play!