22.2.11

New roleplaying campaign thingy...

Well, I've been working with a new type of roleplaying game/campaign called Amnesia. Now I'm finally done and I will be GMing it on Saturday... 
The gist of the campaign is that the players wake up in a blood drenched room and all memories from before they fainted are gone... And I really mean EVERY memory before that! The characters wouldn't even recognize their own image in a mirror... So the point with the game is of course to get their memories back and get (when a few things have happened) the hell out of there!I can't tell more than that about it yet, because I want to keep most of the info top secret until debrief...
But after that I'll probably post my whole devious plan here! >:)

My only worry about it at the moment is that I'm worried about getting more players... I have three already, but I'd like at least three more... Well if no one turns up before Saturday I'll have to poke some people with teasers! <3