21.8.11

Fal'narn update 1.0

I thought that I probably should make a quick update on the Fal'narn project, since it is on the top of my priority list at the moment.
I have managed to get a good start on it, since I already have an idea about how the people is and a few things here and there about the details. I have also managed to more or less finish everything about magic/magicians in the country! I will stay hush-hush about the details, but I can tell that in this country magicians are exeptionally unpopular (if the parents notice that their new born child has magic powers they get rid of it without remorse, e.g.)... I have also started planning the clothing style and it will be a concoction consisting: Fantasy/Medieval clothing style, Elegant Gothic Aristocrat style and Kimono style.
Pictures that could be used for inspiration (sorry for bad picture quality):
Medieval/Fantasy
EGA
Kimono

No comments:

Post a Comment