3.4.11

Another larp "survived"

So yesterday I were on a horror larp... It wasn't acctually as bad as I thought it would be! Yes, you had those "Omg! Thereissomethingtheremakeitgoawaymakeitgoaway!!"-moments, but otherwise it wasn't that bad at all. It was really fun overall, even though it got a bit frustrating (OFF) to be ignored all the time... But it kinda came with the character so it was managable. In the end my character did die at a bit unpreferable time (I was just about to run after a battery that was needed for a remote that would get the portal home to work with martyr style, a.k.a. just run through all enemies and pray that no one hits me), but that kinda stuff happens. I deffinetly think though that I would like to go on a horror larp again!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that I had to kill you..! I would have preferred not to, but things had gotten way out of hand and we figured we didn't have many alternatives left :] If it helps, you were absolutely adorable as "the geek" ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, I was amazed that I acctually survived that long! And thanks; you looked scary as hell! ^^

    ReplyDelete